Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares.
You can have Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisin.
- It’s 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 dash of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 can of Pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° … Grease a nonstick pan and set aside.
- In Large mixing bowl, mix all your wet ingredients until blended well….. pumpkin, eggs, oil, honey, vanilla.
- Add all dry ingredients into the mixing bowl. When adding the cinnamon and nutmeg add as much you like. Make sure you taste!.
- After everything is mixed in the large bowl add in the raisins..
- Evenly pour the batter into the greased nonstick pan, and place into the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes or when toothpick comes out clean, remove from oven. Set aside and let cool.
- Add any toppings you like, but try and keep it Paleo! I added icing made of honey and topped off with walnuts..