Low fat pumpkin pie. Combine all of the ingredients into either a large bowl or food processor. Pour your mix into either a oven-safe pie dish sprayed with. You won't miss the fat one bit when you slice into this spicy pumpkin pie with its golden crust and creamy filling.
Top with Guilt-Free Whipped Topping for an indulgent dessert without the With the use of the pumpkin pie vitamix recipe the pumpkin pie was easy and delicious. I love recipes which are consistently easy. Pumpkin pie is a traditional North American sweet dessert, eaten during the fall and early winter especially for Thanksgiving and Christmas. You can have Low fat pumpkin pie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low fat pumpkin pie
- It’s 4 cup of mashed pumpkin.
- It’s 1 can of nonfat sweetened condensed milk (14 oz).
- You need 1/2 cup of nonfat skim milk.
- It’s 4 medium of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of pie crusts (9").
This will give the stuffed pumpkin time to firm up as well. To serve, slice from top to bottom in fat wedges, and put wedges on a dinner plate. These yummy pumpkin pie bites are low carb & sugar/gluten/dairy free! Inspired by fall and bursting with flavor our pumpkin pie fat bombs are the best!
Low fat pumpkin pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Prepare pie crusts. For convenience I use packaged crusts but please feel free to make from scratch if you prefer..
- Add pumpkin to a large bowl. If you use canned pumpkin use two 15 oz cans. Stir in the condensed milk and the skim milk..
- Use another bowl and lightly beat the eggs. Stir the eggs into the pie filling..
- Add the spices and the brown sugar. Stir thoroughly to mix..
- Pour filling into the crusts. Note: Filling is thicker than many other pumpkin pie recipes..
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake another 40 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean..
- Cool on racks for 30 minutes before serving..
Pumpkin pie is a must for Thanksgiving. This low-fat version is creamy and delicious, just like the original. In a large bowl, stir together granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Beat in the pumpkin, vanilla, evaporated milk, orange zest, and egg whites until smooth. A classic creamy pumpkin pie that is low in fat, but without sacrificing any of the rich taste and silky texture.