Healthy Pumpkin Muffin.
You can cook Healthy Pumpkin Muffin using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Pumpkin Muffin
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
Healthy Pumpkin Muffin step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl mix together the wet ingredients.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the large bowl until blended.
- Scoop the batter into 12 nonstick muffin cups and sprinkle top with some oats flakes.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.