Pumpkin Not From the Can.
You can have Pumpkin Not From the Can using 2 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Not From the Can
- It’s 1 of hokkaido pumpkin.
- It’s 1 liter of water.
Pumpkin Not From the Can step by step
- Rinse your pumpkin well and place on cutting board.
- Now cut off stem and all non-orangey parts.
- Now cut in half and scoop out seeds and strands of pumpkin.
- Keep the seeds of you want to roast them later (other recipe) or plant them and grow pumpkins ;).
- Bring salted water to a boil while continuing with the next step.
- Dice pumpkin.
- Throw in pumpkin to boiling water. After water has come back to a boil lower heat to medium (on my induction stove top range 1-9 it's 5) and put lid on for 10-15min.
- Keep an eye on steam evading from lid, if too much, lower heat down a notch or two and continue within the time frame.
- Check with knife if you can effortlessly separate a piece of pumpkin. If so, it's ready..
- Strain pumpkin.
- Blend in any type of blender till smooth and velvety.
- Fill into containers from where you easily can scoop out amounts you need to prepare hearty or sweet pumpkin recipes..