Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe. Chewy, nutty, chocolaty, and packed with tasty energy, no one will ever know these bars are low-fat and healthy! They're very easy to make and you can pack in everyone's favorite nuts and fruits. My family has now stopped buying Kashi® and chewy bars because we love these so much.
If giving the homemade nutty granola as a gift don't make it more than a week in advance, so the Honey is the same type of texture and will also be sweet enough for this healthy granola recipe. Hi guys, if you love crunchy granola, then you'll love this recipe! It is so addictive, no joke hahah.most store bought granola contains honey/refined. You can cook Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Whole Grain Roll Oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pumpkin Seed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sunflower Seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chia Seed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Optional.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hemp Hearts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Flex Seeds.
Making granola is so simple that this Nutty, Oat-Free Healthy Granola recipe will probably become part of your weekly routine! Maybe you think that making granola is laborious, but it's not! Learn how to make Nutty granola and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. The recipe will no longer be dairy free.
Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe instructions
- Chop Almond, Walnuts, Cashews, Sunflower Seeds to desired size..
- Combine all dry ingredients to a large bowl (Oat + Nuts + Salt + Cinnamon + Chia Seed).
- Mix in Coconut Oil and Honey to Dry ingredients..
- Pour mixture onto a baking tray. Give it a little shake..
- Bake at 160c for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle the Coconut Flakes continue baking for another 15 minutes..
- Keep an eye on the mixture. Stir the mixture every 10 minutes for an even baking..
- Leave to cool, about 20 mins, before transferring into an airtight container. Enjoy with natural yogurt, berries and honey!.
- Once the mixture is at your desired crunch and colour, remove from oven..
This Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Recipe is the perfect make-ahead breakfast! This easy homemade granola recipe is made with only This Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Recipe is a tried and true family favorite in our house! We love enjoying it over yogurt or with a splash of almond milk! Store this healthy granola in an airtight container for a healthy breakfast option with a big crunch. Top your favorite breakfast smoothies, yogurt parfaits, or This basic healthy granola recipe is how we like our granola- crispy and simple.