Mexican Mushroom Meat.
You can have Mexican Mushroom Meat using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Mushroom Meat
- It’s 1/4 of Sweet Onion (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper (chopped).
- You need 5 oz of Baby Shitake Mushrooms (whole or roughly chopped).
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic (finely diced).
- Prepare 6 Sprigs of Cilantro finely chopped.
- It’s of Juice of 1 Lime.
- You need 2 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Dried Dill.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Mexican Mushroom Meat step by step
- Wash all Vegetables, and chop accordingly..
- Place all ingredients into a Ziploc bag, or food container, and shake to mix well..
- Marinate in Fridge for 30-90 min..
- There you go! Ready to use in tacos, sandwiches, dinner platters…YOU name it!.