Healthy quinoa salad. This Healthy Quinoa Salad is packed with colorful vegetables and tossed in an easy peasy whisk-and-pour Mediterranean dressing. I cannot WAIT for y'all to try this superfood salad! Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.
All of these recipes are vegetarian. Minty Pea Quinoa Salad, Mango Black Bean Quinoa Salad. Healthy Quinoa Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Healthy quinoa salad using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy quinoa salad
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of olive oil (for dressing).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar (for dressing).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (for dressing).
- You need 0.5 of lemon juiced (for dressing).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of 0% Greek yogurt (for dressing).
- You need 1 cup of quinoa (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1.5 cups of halved grape tomatoes.
- Prepare .25 cup of green olives.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fresh dill.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Top with pumpkin seeds (optional).
Okay, can I just say BRRRRRRRR? Kale and Quinoa Salad is loaded with colorful vegetables and protein rich chickpeas for a delicious and healthy lunch, dinner or meal prep idea! This Kale and Quinoa Salad recipe has been my new. This Healthy Quinoa Salad is the perfect dish for any potluck.
Healthy quinoa salad instructions
- Measure out 1cup of quinoa and follow the cooking instruction on the package..
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, and Greek yogurt in a medium sized bowl and whisk until combined. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the quinoa has finished cooking, allow to cool completely before proceeding..
- Dice both bell peppers, halve the tomatoes and remove the pits from the olives if necessary. You may also roughly chop the parsley and dill at this time..
- Once the quinoa has cooled, transfer it to a large mixing bowl. Add the herbs, vegetables and dressing and stir the salad until all of the ingredients combined..
- Be sure to taste the salad before serving to be sure it is seasoned to your liking. If you are satisfied both the taste, you may either top it with the pumpkin seeds and serve it immediately or you may store it and eat it later. Enjoy!.
It's always devoured everywhere I take it. Vegan and gluten free and a great healthy option. If you're a quinoa lover, there's no doubt you'll love this healthy quinoa salad recipe. It has crispy, savory bacon, sweet carrots, creamy avocado, crunchy walnuts, and tangy lemon dressing. Easy Quinoa Salad recipe as side salad or as take-to-work lunch.