Pumpkin Healthy Paratha.
You can have Pumpkin Healthy Paratha using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Healthy Paratha
- It’s 250 grams of grated pumpkin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic chilli ginger paste.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Carom seeds.
- It’s 300 gms of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3 tsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of yogurt.
Pumpkin Healthy Paratha instructions
- First take one big bowl and add whole wheat flour and all the dry masalas and mix it..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and grated pumpkin and mix it properly..
- Now add yogurt and than knead the dough by adding little lukewarm water. Don't add too much water as pumpkin release water itself. Knead dough like chapati atta..
- Cover the dough and leave it for 15 minutes. Now make lemon size balled from dough. Take one ball and make 5-6 inch circle chapati using rolling pin..
- Now heat tawa. And put this Paratha on heated tawa. Flip after 30 second. Now again flip after 1 minutes. Now Paratha almost half cooked. Now spread 1 tspoon oil on the paratha and cook until it cooks completely. Make all the dough of the paratha using this method. Serve hot with chutney, tea, pickle, jam, chyawanprash or as you like..