Healthy Pumpkin Peas Soup.
You can have Healthy Pumpkin Peas Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Pumpkin Peas Soup
- It’s 21/2 cups of pumpkin pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare 7 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- You need 2 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of fistful coriander leaves.
- It’s 21/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon or to taste of salt.
Healthy Pumpkin Peas Soup step by step
- Boil peeled chopped pumpkin along with the peas,onion and garlic for 10 minutes. Let it cool..
- Blend boiled vegetables. Add boiled milk to it and salt to taste..
- Sprinkle freshly ground pepper powder and garnish it with coriander leaves. Serve it with any homemade breads..
- Easy Healthy oil free pumpkin peas soup is served with homemade French Baguette..