Mushroom pasta with pumpkin sauce (vegan). While the mushrooms and pumpkin are in the oven, cook your pasta in well salted water according to package instructions. Taste and season further if needed. Add the sauce to the pasta and mix.
Choose the varieties that you like and have available to you. Home » Vegan Main Dishes » Vegan One Pot Creamy Mushroom Pasta. At first, the milk may curdle a little, but stick with it and you'll end up with a deliciously creamy mushroom pasta sauce. You can have Mushroom pasta with pumpkin sauce (vegan) using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom pasta with pumpkin sauce (vegan)
- You need 1 package of mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (skin on).
- Prepare 3 of sage leaves.
- Prepare 1 of spring rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 1 package of pasta.
- It’s of Walnuts and/or pumpkin seeds.
- You need of Pumpkin sauce.
- It’s of Pumpkin to bake or 400g pumpkin purée.
- It’s 3 cloves of roasted garlic (roasted with the mushrooms).
- It’s 1 of vegetable pot stock.
- You need 125 ml of pasta water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of Juice 1 lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Black pepper.
- You need to taste of Cayenne pepper.
A quick recipe for Vegan Mushroom Pasta with Spinach. This pasta dish is delicious, healthy and easy to make. That's why I would never omit them. I like toasted pine nuts best, but I also use cashew nuts, pecans, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds.
Mushroom pasta with pumpkin sauce (vegan) instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F. Place the mushrooms, garlic, herbs, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper onto a large pan and mix until the mushrooms are coated. Roast for 18-20 minutes, or until the mushrooms are golden..
- Roast the pumpkin along with the mushrooms but for 40 minutes..
- Alternatively, to cook the pumpkin purée just slice a pumpkin in half and roast, cut side down, on a lined baking tray for about 40 minutes at 200C. It depends on the size of the pumpkin, until fork soft. Then scoop out the seeds, set aside, scoop out the flesh, mash, and there you have it!.
- While the mushrooms and pumpkin are in the oven, cook your pasta in well salted water according to package instructions. Make sure to reserve 1/2 cup of the water when you drain the pasta..
- Vegetable stock pot in 180 ml water and cook for a couple of minutes until dissolved.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender, and blend on high speed until smooth. Taste and season further if needed..
- Add the sauce to the pasta and mix.
- Add the roasted mushrooms and dress with walnuts/pumpkin seeds.
This creamy vegan pumpkin pasta with roasted mushrooms, garlic, and herbs is fall on a plate and total cold-weather comfort food. We're talking creamy without cashews, nondairy milk, or any processed ingredients! Serve the pumpkin sauce over cooked shaped pasta, such as rotini or penne. The shaped pasta is better than spaghetti or other forms of long noodles If you don't need the recipe to be vegan, substitute the non-dairy milk with dairy milk. Health Benefits of Pumpkin Pasta with Spinach and Mushrooms.