Vickys Pumpkin Pudding with optional Candied Pecans, GF DF EF SF.
You can have Vickys Pumpkin Pudding with optional Candied Pecans, GF DF EF SF using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pumpkin Pudding with optional Candied Pecans, GF DF EF SF
- It’s 6 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch / cornflour.
- Prepare 420 ml of coconut milk (1 & 3/4 cup).
- Prepare 110 grams of pumpkin puree (1/2 cup).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 60 grams of roughly chopped pecan nuts (1/2 cup).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soft brown sugar.
Vickys Pumpkin Pudding with optional Candied Pecans, GF DF EF SF instructions
- Mix the maple syrup and cornstarch together in a pan until combined.
- Whisk in the milk slowly over a medium heat. Keep whisking and let the mixture come to a boil for 1 minute.
- Turn the heat down to low and let it cook whisking constantly for another minute until smooth and thick.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the pumpkin, vanilla and spices. Add more maple syrup to taste.
- Divide the mixture between 4 serving dishes, cover with clingfilm and chill until cold.
- Meanwhile put the pecan nuts, butter and sugar in a small skillet and place on medium-low heat. Stir to coat and let them caramelize, then take the pan off the heat and spread the nuts on parchment paper to cool.
- Garnish the pumpkin puddings with the nuts and some whipped coconut cream if desired.