Vegetarian egg fried rice. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add garlic purée and stir briefly. Egg Fried Rice is also a vegetarian dish and quick and easy to make at home!
Packed with vegetables and ready in minutes, this vegetarian fried rice is a great quick and easy mid-week meal. If you're on a low-FODMAP diet, make sure you only use the green tops of the spring onion, not the white. Learn from Master Xingbo how people cook in North East China. You can have Vegetarian egg fried rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian egg fried rice
- You need 50 g of pumpkin, diced.
- It’s 50 g of spinach, chopped.
- You need 50 g of peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 50 g of red cabbage, chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
It is a very quick vegetarian dish to make. June from Florida knows her dialysis patients crave Chinese fried rice from time to time, so she put her talents to work on a recipe for Vegetarian Egg Fried Rice that's lower in sodium, potassium and phosphorus so it's dialysis-diet friendly. Using basmati rice with extra firm tofu, egg, garlic. This vegetarian egg fried rice recipe is simple to prep, but so tasty and totally soul-warming!
Vegetarian egg fried rice instructions
- Roast the pumpkin until tender..
- In a pan add the peas, spinach, cabbage and sauté until tender.
- Cook the rice and once cooked and drained, add soy sauce to it..
- Combine all ingredients and add egg onto the pan. Once the egg is partially cooked, add the rice mixture and serve..
There are so many reasons to love this recipe: it's budget-friendly, supremely flexible and perfect for cleaning out your fridge, and it makes a big batch and is freezer friendly (so it's perfect for meal prep). Keep it vegetarian if you like, or add some lean bacon or mince before you cook the vegetables. Thai Style Satay Fried Rice With Egg. After removing the onions, add the tofu cubes, cook until they're brown on all sides, then remove them from the pan. Next, whisk together egg and sesame oil, cook and remove the egg, then fry the peas.