Healthy Beetroot Halwa. Beetroot halwa Is not as popular as carrot halwa or Sooji halwa but many people like it. It is very nutritious and healthy. Excellent for kids who are usually not fond of beetroots.
Beetroot Halwa. beetroot root halwa known for its caramelised beetroot grate. well, to be honest, i am not a huge fan of beetroot recipes and i usually avoid purchasing it from the supermarket. but my hubby does not. Beetroot Halwa (beetroot ka halwa) is a delicious Indian dessert prepared with beetroots. It is easy to prepare and tastes great. You can have Healthy Beetroot Halwa using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Beetroot Halwa
- Prepare 3 of medium size beetroot.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 4 of badam.
- It’s 4 of cashew.
- You need 2 tbsp of Palm jaggery.
- You need 1 tsp of Pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
Even those who hate beetroots will love this delicious halwa. Beetroot Halwa is colourful healthy and tasty at the same time. Poppy seeds, raisins and nuts add a special touch to this sweet dish. Beetroot Halwa recipe – How to make Beetroot Halwa.
Healthy Beetroot Halwa instructions
- Take a sauce pan, after getting heat pour required ghee into pan..
- Add finely grated Beetroot into it and stir until the raw smell goes off and make sure stirring continuously and light colour fades..
- Add handful of pumpkin seeds into it and keep stirring and add 1 cup of milk into it..
- Let it boil till the beetroot absorbs the milk completely in this step you can add grated badam and cashew and jaggery powder as required according to the taste..
- Let it be for other 5 mins in simmer mode and there you go…
- Yummy halwa us ready..This recipe I have done to my 1 year old baby girl.. special recommended…
- Healthy one No sugar recipe..Eat healthy Stay Healthy….
Beetroot halwa recipe, a gem among halwa recipes is made for Indian festivals – Navratri If you have difficulty in serving beets to your kids, beetroot halwa is the best way to entice them. Health Benefits Of Beetroot Or Beetroot Juice During Pregnancy. Are There Any Side Effects Of Eating Healthy liver: The book, Neal's Yard Remedies Healing Foods, talks about beetroots' liver. This Quick , easy and sweet Beetroot Halwa recipe is just what you need to try today. Whip it up and treat your friends and family to this scrumptious Indian dessert.