Healthy energy bars. Especially energy bars, which have the coarse taste of protein powder or whey to cover up. Read about the top picks for natural energy bars for walking and exercise. Kind Healthy Snacks Bars at Amazon. "Has a huge variety of flavor combinations mimicking different kinds of trail mix." The Ultimate Ranking Of 'Healthy' Energy Bars (From Best To Worst).
Homemade Healthy Energy Bars – These bars are so simple and require no baking. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do. A healthy power energy bar made with rolled oats, dates, cashews, honey, coconut oil, and chocolate chips. You can have Healthy energy bars using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy energy bars
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix dry fruits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
CRANBERRY WALNUT GRANOLA BARS — Trail mix in a bar! I'm a big fan of peanut butter and chocolate! These easy, healthy, chewy, crunchy energy bars are great for snacks any time of the day. Healthy Candy Healthy Sweets Healthy Baking Healthy Cereal Easy Healthy Deserts Healthy Energy Bar Recipes Healthy Slices Oatmeal Bars.
Healthy energy bars step by step
- Coarsely chop the dry fruits..
- In a non stick pan dry roast the oats on low flame and keep aside..
- Now roast the dry fruits in ghee and keep aside..
- Coarsely crush the oats, pumpkin seeds and wheat flakes in the mixer..
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and finally add the honey and milk slowly as required..
- The mixture should get blended with each other properly..
- Transfer the mixture in the greased mould. Let it cool down on room temperature..
- Give shape as desired while it getting cooled down..
- When completely cool, remove from the mould and serve..
For your daily intake, energy bars can be healthy and good if they do not contain sugar. It is good for you to avoid energy bars with artificial flavors and artificial sweeteners. Which energy bars are not candy in disguise? Find out.(Photo Courtesy of Michael Pirrocco). Weight Watchers Friendly Healthy Energy Bars.