Healthy seed chikki. In this video you can see a very healthy and tasty chikki recipee. If you like this video then please do "LIKE" and "SUBSCRIBE" 🙂 ***Buy NOW*** EARN more. Chikki recipe – Learn how to make peanut chikki at home using jaggery.
Chia seeds were an important food for the Aztecs and Mayans back in the day. Peanut Chikki is a healthy, delicious traditional Indian candy made of peanuts and jaggery. This natural sweet delicacy is packed with immense health and beauty benefits. You can cook Healthy seed chikki using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy seed chikki
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of muskmelon seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of watermelon seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flax seed.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of bottle gourd seeds.
- You need 100 gram of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Are pumpkin seeds good for your health? What's the nutritional value of chia seeds? Find out how to easily incorporate more edible, healthy seeds into a diet rich in vitamins and minerals. Healthy homemade chikki comes in many varieties, but have you ever tried with pumpkin seed and coconut?
Healthy seed chikki step by step
- Dry roast all seeds in pan or microwave. Grease a plate or marble board and rolling pin..
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add finely chopped jaggery and melt it..
- Now add olive oil to it and keep stirring. Boil the jaggery syrup until it reaches a hard ball brittle consistency..
- To check hard ball brittle consistency, drop little jaggery syrup to the bowl of water, it should be firm, brittle and break or snap easily..
- If jaggery is ready, switch off the flame and immediately add roasted seeds in it mix it and transfer it on greased plate and flatten it by using greased rolling pin..
- Now make equal marks on it with knife and allow it to cool at room temperature..
- Once cooled, break them and serve and eat healthy chikki without guilt..
Traditional chikki is made with sugar syrup but let's not add sugar instead use organic. Chia seeds are the same small seeds you used to grow an Afro in your Homer Simpson terracotta vase. Plant-based foods have long been associated with a reduced risk of many adverse health. Chia seeds are one of nature's gift to mankind. Nutritional experts regard it as a super food.