Healthy munching. In college, often times it is difficult to eat well and continue healthy habits. Live Healthy Life with Nutritious Diet. I'm looking to shift away from my usual stoner foods of chips, chocolate, ice cream, candy and cookies.
See more ideas about Healthy, Healthy eating and Food. At a time when corn puffs were the only option for snack munching, Mr Makhana was just the crunchy move to provide a wholesome alternative to unhealthy binging. A healthy snack is important to make up for the energy lost during a workout. You can cook Healthy munching using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy munching
- You need 50 gm of almonds.
- It’s 50 gm of chasew.
- It’s 25 gm of pista.
- It’s 100 gm of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 100 gm of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 50 gm of flex seeds.
- It’s To taste of White salt.
- Prepare of As required Black salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- You need To taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of desi ghee.
Not only this, it will Studies show that people who snack between these hours tend to munch in the later hour of the day. The metabolic processes of these bacteria are not only tremendously important to human health – they are also tremendously complex. A research team at the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine. Eating healthy food is almost everyone's dream.
Healthy munching instructions
- Heat ghee in pan. Add cashew, almonds and pista in it. And roast on low flame till become light brown and crunchy..
- Now in the same pan dry roast pumpkin seed on low flame for 7-8 minutes or till it become crunchy..
- In the same pan dry roast sunflower seeds for 7-8 minutes or till it become crunchy..
- Before roasting flaxd seed purs one teaspoon water and pinch of salt mix it well and keep aside it for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes roast flax seed in same pan on low to medium heat till it start popping..
- Now put all the thing in a mixing bowl add all the spices. Mix well and keep it in a air tight container..
Though we like to munch on tasty unhealthy food sometimes, this will result in the accumulation of unwanted fat and an unhealthy body. If you are craving to munch on Indian snacks but are afraid of the unhealthy ingredients in it, then Lo! When it comes to healthy eating habits, people seem to have become more proactive than they. Luckily, eating healthy includes foods of all sorts of textures and flavors. Try munching on this: Fresh avocado spread on whole grain bread OR ½ avocado eaten plain with a spoon.