Fudge pot with dark couverture nuts seeds & healthy flours. Our chocolate pecan fudge will make your taste buds sing! Enjoy the taste of fresh, smooth and delicious chocolate fudge loaded up with crunchy pecans. This treat is pure bliss and will surely be a delight among chocolate and pecan lovers alike!
You can freeze it for up to a year. The fudge should not be refrigerated as it will cause the fudge to dry out. Fudge invariably features a soft, dense texture that supplies a creamy sensation created by the blend's usual use of cream, butter, and sugar. You can have Fudge pot with dark couverture nuts seeds & healthy flours using 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fudge pot with dark couverture nuts seeds & healthy flours
- It’s for of Flours Mixture-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of amaranth/ rajgira flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sorghum/ jowari flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of tapioca flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Baking powder.
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Chia seeds powdered.
- Prepare For of Chocolate mixture:.
- It’s 120 grams of 56 % dark couverture, chopped chocolate chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Extra virgin, cold pressed coconut oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare For of Wet Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 cup of thick curd.
- Prepare 2-3 of over ripe bananas.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare For of Toppings:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of 56 % dark couverture, chopped chocolate chunks.
- It’s as required of Almonds.
- It’s as needed of Cashewnuts.
- It’s as needed of Pistachios.
- Prepare as required of Walnuts.
- It’s as needed of Raisins.
- It’s as required of Blackcurrants.
- You need as required of Blueberries.
- Prepare as required of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare as required of Melon seeds.
- Prepare as required of Sunflower seeds.
- You need as required of Toasted flax seeds.
Personally, I prefer using Couverture Dark Chocolate for this recipe. Feel free to use any of your own favourite ones. But I would recommend using Thank you for this decadent looking recipe. Can I use semi sweet chocolate chips instead of couverture chocolate?
Fudge pot with dark couverture nuts seeds & healthy flours step by step
- In a double boiler add chopped chocolates and coconut oil. Melt chocolates completely. Add brown sugar and mix well..
- Sift all flours, baking soda and baking powder..
- In a mixer add some chia seeds and blend to a coarse powder. Store extra in an airtight container..
- Add chia seeds to the sifted flour mixture and mix well..
- Beat in curds and egg in a bowl..
- Take 1 cup full of all chopped dried fruits, nuts and seeds of your choice and mix with the flour. Puree bananas too..
- Mix the vanilla extract, pureed bananas and curd with the melted chocolate mixture..
- Grease your pan and preheat your oven @180C..
- Mix everything together. Add chopped chocolate chunks. Add water or milk if batter is too thick..
- Pour and spread out evenly into the pan.
- Bake until the top springs back when touched..
Use any dark chocolate of your choice but make sure it is a chocolate couverture (usually sold in pistoles or chips). Combine with a rubber spatula at every interval.. This easy Dark Chocolate Fudge recipe is everything it says and more. Try adding in nuts or sprinkles to change it up or swap the vanilla extract for peppermint or coffee extracts. Fudge will keep well in the fridge in an.