Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan. Buddha Bowls are also typically gluten-free and vegan for a quick weeknight meal that everyone can enjoy. I think you're going to love this Rainbow Buddha Bowl for all it's fresh and bold flavors, delightfully crunchy textures, and wholesomely beneficial ingredients. A bowl of crunchy goodness 😋 You can use any vegetables!
Rainbow Buddha bowls are delicious and healthy easy weeknight dinner. Combine your favorite veggies, grain, and plant based protein for a simple vegan meal. The first few times I served these Rainbow Buddha Bowls for dinner, my boys kept asking "what is a Buddha Bowl"? You can have Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan
- You need 1/2 of red cabbage, cut into quarters and cooked for a few minutes in boiling water – add some vinegar to the cooking water so the cabbage doesn’t go blue!.
- You need 2-3 of carrots, sliced into ribbons (using a Y peeler works).
- Prepare 1 of fennel bulb, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 of corn on the cob – cooked; or a can of sweetcorn.
- It’s 2-3 of tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s Handful of broccoli florets, steamed.
- It’s Handful of sugarsnap peas, steamed.
- You need 3-6 of radishes, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare of you can also add some grains eg cooked brown rice or some green leaves.
- You need of toasted sesame or pumpkin seeds.
- It’s of some lemon zest.
- You need of For the dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of white miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of tahini (runny or you may need more water).
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2-1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Join me in the kitchen with mom as both make our down delicious Buddha Bowls with a creamy rosemary dressing! This Vegan Greek Buddha Bowl is full of healthy ingredients and topped with hummus and… This bowl combines everything you could want in a meal (and it doesn't hurt that it looks super pretty). And to top it all off is a creamy, flavorful tahini dressing that takes minutes to put together. RAINBOW BUDDHA BOWL Buddha Bowl with Scrambled Tofu, Sweet Potato Fries & Veggies Vegan – Gluten Free Author: Lena's Vegan Living.
Rainbow Buddha Bowl – vegan instructions
- For the dressing: mix everything together. Taste and add as needed..
- Layer all the vegetables in a bowl..
- Add the seeds, lemon zest. Drizzle the dressing on top. Enjoy 😋.
Most people nowadays know what a Buddha bowl is, and thus a vegan Buddha bowl. First up is the Rainbow Quinoa Satay Bowl. Just a quick note, I've made these recipes for two people, but you can easily halve it for one or prep for much more and have it ready in the fridge. Rainbow vegan buddha bowls is the healthiest and colorful snack for breakfast. Follow this recipe to turn your extra veggies into a healthy Buddha bowl.