Healthy trail mix. Not all trail mixes are created equal! With this tutorial on how to build a healthy trail mix, you'll get the low-down on what to include, what not to include and how to customize your homemade trail mix to. Trail mix has been around for over a century.
It provides a balanced source of nutrition, often combining health fats, protein, and complex carbohydrates. And in a much healthier way. Most store-bought trail mix is loaded with sugar and artificial Not to mention a lot more healthy. You can have Healthy trail mix using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy trail mix
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried dates.
- You need 2 tbsp of sliverd Almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flax seeds.
If store-bought trail mix is your go-to snack, this is for you. We've made a list of our favorite healthy trail mix recipes, without the added sugar and salt. You see a plastic bag in a store full of "trail mix" and look in it. It's full of candy and corn syrup and None of this is likely to conjure up images of healthy bodies and the great outdoors.
Healthy trail mix step by step
- Dry roast each item on a non stick pan..
- Let it cool and store in a Airtight container..
- Take 2 tbsp every day along with Milk for a healthy snack..
Make your own, healthier trail mix makeover right at home: Here are eight delicious trail mix recipes from dietitians that pack a flavor punch. Healthy, versatile, and totally adaptable, nothing curbs a crunch craving quite like a healthy trail mix recipe. You'll love this sweet and salty version! For me, afternoon is the most dangerous time of the. Just how healthy your trail mix is depends on the individual ingredients you use. "Trail mix" is the term for a mix of bite-sized ingredients that travels well.