Oats kebab. As it was my first attempt, I used only few ingredients. Next time I'll add more herbs & spices. ⠀ ⠀ ■ INGREDIENTS OF OATS KEBAB. Learn How To Cook High Protien Oats and Yoghurt Kebabs These kebabs are Protein-packed, full of fiber and low on fat – not only good for stomach but are super filling and satisfying.
See great recipes for Turkish style chicken kebabs /Eid Mubarak 😊 too! Then, try this Oats Cutlet recipe which is super-delicious and has the goodness of oats! This North Indian recipe is prepared with boiled potatoes, ginger-green chilli paste, paneer. You can cook Oats kebab using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats kebab
- You need 2 cups of – Instant Oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – onions.
- You need 1/4 of – tomato.
- Prepare 2-3 of – Mint leaves.
- It’s 5 of – baby carrots.
- You need 2 of small – boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 4-5 of – spinach leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Shredded Ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Capsicum.
- It’s 1 of – Egg.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of – Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of – Crushed black peppers.
- You need 1/4 tsp of – Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Chat Masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Garam Masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Paprika Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – lemon Juice.
For the kebab, put all the ingredients except the mince in a food processor. Coat the kebabs with half the chopped vegetables and press lightly so the colourful vegetables stick to the mince. Seekh kebab actually means kebab on a skewer, made with minced meat mixed with few spices and formed into cylinders on skewers then grilled. Kebabs are usually shallow fried, grilled or pan fried.
Oats kebab instructions
- In a food processor First add Instant oats, onions & carrots and chop for 10 seconds..
- Then add rest of the Ingredients like tomato, capsicum,Mint leaves, spinach leaves, egg, garam masala powder, chat masala, turmeric powder,salt,chilli flakes,crushed black peppers,paprika powder, shredded Ginger, boiled potatoes,lemon juice and chop until they combined well..
- Now grease your hands with oil & using your hands from the Oats mixture gently shape it into patties..
- Now heat the oil in a fry pan and transfer 4-5 oats patties into it & shallow fry them in 2-3 batches in low heat until both sides turn into Golden brown in colour.Flipping them as needed..
- Now Oats kebabs are ready, serve it hot with ketchup or Green chutney..
However dahi kabab are not good to pan fry. The Drunken Dwarf random event may also grant the player a free kebab and beer. Kebabs cannot be made through the Cooking skill. It makes a superb kebab and is the foundation of other Moroccan dishes. To make kebabs, take small amounts of kefta and shape them into cylinders or sausage shapes.