Fruit salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad, or a dessert. Fruit salad is a classic potluck contribution for a reason.
This winning combination of fruits drizzled with a lemon poppy seed dressing make up the best fruit salad you'll ever have. Find fruit salad recipes at Taste of Home! Our recipes include pictures, are easy to follow, and can be saved to your recipe box. You can cook Fruit salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit salad
- You need 1/2 cup of mango.
- Prepare 1 cup of watermelon.
- You need 1 cup of melon.
- You need 4 of tspn honey.
- Prepare 2 of tspn lemon.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 of tspn black pepper.
- You need of Dry fruits (almond, pista, raisins, pumpkin seeds) as per choice.
This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece. Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later. Get the recipe from The Cookie Rookie ».
Fruit salad step by step
- In a bowl mix honey, lemon salt and black pepper…
- Take another bowl add mango, melon, watermelon and add the above prepared topping.. Our fruit salad is ready to serve.. Add dry fruits before serving.. served chilled…
Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks. But the term "fruit salad" has long been abused by those who believe that tasteless honeydew + unripe cantaloupe + rock hard grapes = something worth eating. It's high time to reclaim this territory with.