Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing.
You can have Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing
- You need 2 of large stems of Kale *thick stems removed, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot *thinly sliced into strips.
- You need 2-3 leaves of Red Cabbage *thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of small Beetroot *thinly sliced into strips, rinsed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Seeds *e.g. Pepita (Pumpkin Seeds), Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds.
- You need of <Dressing Ingredients>.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Grated Garlic *OR 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of White Wine Vinegar OR Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar *OR Honey, Maple Syrup, other sweetening.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Herbs of your choice *I used dry Italian Herb Mix.
- You need of Salt & Black Pepper.
Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing step by step
- Place all the Dressing Ingredients in a small bowl, mix well and season with Salt and Pepper..
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables. Drizzle in the dressing and mix thoroughly. Add extra Salt & Pepper if required. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Add the Seeds and combine well and serve..