Easy grains with mint, parsley and pomegranate – vegan. When the grain is ready, mix in the mint and parsley. Add the lemon juice and lemon zest. Fold through the pomegranate seeds and the pumpkin seeds.
Add Parsley, Mint, Hazelnut, Garlic, Lemon Juice, and Salt/Pepper to a blender or food processor. Add Olive Oil slowly, while lightly processing until thickens into a sauce. Use only as much as as needed for desired consistency (creamy pesto). You can have Easy grains with mint, parsley and pomegranate – vegan using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy grains with mint, parsley and pomegranate – vegan
- You need 100 g of giant couscous or maftoul.
- It’s 150-200 ml of vegan stock (check the packet of grains you’re using for their recommendation).
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s of Zest of half a lemon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mint leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of parsley leaves, finely chopped.
- You need Handful of pomegranate seeds.
- It’s Handful of pumpkin seeds.
A beautiful vegan quinoa salad inspired by Middle-Eastern cuisine with pomegranate arils, fresh mint and pistachios. I wish I could have tested my theory on Solal but I and my mom finished the whole bowl of vegan quinoa salad for lunch while he was away. In this recipe, roasted beets are combined with sorghum, an ancient grain with a unique texture This Persephone Bowl (so named for the inclusion of luscious pomegranate seeds) is a. A festive, vegan Holiday Salad with Quinoa, Pomegranate seeds, toasted almonds, avocado, and parsley, perfect for the holiday table.
Easy grains with mint, parsley and pomegranate – vegan step by step
- Cook the couscous/ maftoul according to the directions using stock instead of plain water..
- Meanwhile, heat a dry frying pan. Toast the pumpkin seeds for 5-10 mins til fragrant – taking care not to burn them :).
- When the grain is ready, mix in the mint and parsley. Add the lemon juice and lemon zest..
- Fold through the pomegranate seeds and the pumpkin seeds..
- Enjoy 😋.
Meet my new favorite holiday salad! Vegan and gluten-free, this Holiday Crunch Salad with pomegranate seeds, quinoa, sliced almonds, parsley, and avocado. Add cauliflower, pomegranate seeds, mint, parsley, chives, nigella seeds, and oil and toss to coat; season with salt. Cauliflower Chive Lemon Mint Orange Parlsey Salad Healthyish. The Parsley: Parsley adds a wonderful bright flavor and freshness, plus it's full of amazing nutrition.