Baked oatmeal: carrot and pear – vegan. These hazelnut oatmeal baked pears will have you and your loved ones reaching for seconds! Get thousands of vegan, allergy-friendly recipes in the palm of your hands today! I based the first two baked oatmeal recipes on the blog off of the Quaker instant oatmeal packets that I used to love as a kid, Peaches n' Cream But this time, I wanted something a little more sophisticated and went for the delicious fall-inspired combo of ginger and pear.
Pour into prepared baking dish and top with sliced pears. For a vegan version, use non-dairy milk of choice, maple syrup, and replace eggs with flaxseed or chia seed. Baked oatmeal has been on my list for a long time, but that "to make" list is kinda lengthy. You can cook Baked oatmeal: carrot and pear – vegan using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked oatmeal: carrot and pear – vegan
- You need 2 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare of Generous pinch salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of almond milk or plant milk of choice.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1-2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1 of pear, peeled and chopped.
- It’s of Some dried cranberries and walnuts and/ or pumpkin seeds to sprinkle on top.
Combine raw oats, spices, pumpkin, and milk. Baked oatmeal cups are the perfect breakfast on the go! Bake them up in muffin tins, and add in your favorite flavors. Recipe developer, author and photographer at Carve Your Craving.
Baked oatmeal: carrot and pear – vegan instructions
- Preheat oven to 190C if you’re baking straight away..
- Mix the oats, cinnamon, ginger and salt..
- In another bowl, mix the milk, carrots, maple syrup and the vanilla essence..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Fold in the pear..
- Put the mix in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle the cranberries/ walnuts/ pumpkin seeds on top..
- Bake for 40 – 45 mins – until it turns golden. Or leave it in the fridge overnight ready to bake in the morning..
- Let it settle for 5-10 minutes before tucking in. Maybe with an extra splash of milk. Enjoy 😋.
Vegan and vegetarian eats and bakes. Cooked oatmeal combined with onion, oil, spaghetti sauce, pecans, yeast and spices, and baked into hamburger-style patties. Vegan Baked Oatmeal Patties. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Baked oatmeal has been around for ages as an easy make-ahead dish, but it usually calls for eggs, so I decided to try a vegan version using "chia eggs" instead. Freshly-baked fruit scones – similar to American "biscuits" – cooling on a wire rack.