Healthy cookies filled with nuts, seeds, coconut and banana. 🤗. It's very easy to make healthy cookies with banana. Instructions : First gather all dry and wet ingredients. Garnish with banana paste, then nuts and coconut.
These super simple Banana Nut Cookies are soft, cinnamon-spiced, and flecked with toasted pecans for an easy snack Not too healthy—I'm not talking like mashed banana + oats and nothing else kinda cookies. Banana nut cookies—should be simple, right? But maple syrup or coconut sugar? You can cook Healthy cookies filled with nuts, seeds, coconut and banana. 🤗 using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy cookies filled with nuts, seeds, coconut and banana. 🤗
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Orange zest.
- You need of Walnut 4 chopped.
- Prepare of Almonds 5 chopped.
- You need of Pumpkin seeds 5 crushed.
- Prepare 1 of banana mashed.
What is with all the negative reviews on this recipe? I have been a "health nut" for many years, and this is the FIRST healthy cookie recipe that was actually good! Health Benefits – Banana Oatmeal Fitness Cookies. First I wanted to call them "Fitness Cookies" – because I think these are the only truly healthy truly versatile can make them simple or fattening with the chocolate, the nuts, the raisins, coconut etc main thing is there are VEGAN !!! and DELICIOUS.
Healthy cookies filled with nuts, seeds, coconut and banana. 🤗 instructions
- First gather all dry and wet ingredients..
- Mix the dry ingredients. Set aside..
- Second make orange zest.
- Chop banana.
- Now mash it with a fork..
- Melt the butter in microwave for 20 mins.
- Add orange zest.
- Now mix well..
- Add dry ingredients.
- Make it into a soft dough. When crumbly. Add some milk to make it smooth..
- Flatten it out in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 mins..
- The ingredients for garnish.
- Chop them..
- Take out the dough and some nuts and mix well. Knead it well and make shapes..
- Garnish with banana paste, then nuts and coconut..
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins. About 180°c..
The Best Healthy Coconut Cookies Recipes on Yummly Coconut Cookies with Honey and OatsAs receitas lá de casa. Coconut lovers, this double-coconut banana muffin recipe is for you! I'm confident you'll fall in love with the sweet, bright flavors and contrasting textures This was a serendipitous substitution because the banana adds the sweetness that unsweetened coconut flakes lack. In my second batch, I traded.