Fruit salad dressing with Honey chilli sauce. A light honey and lime dressing brings out the flavor of canned and fresh fruits. This is a colorful addition to any early-morning meal. In a small bowl, combine the honey, lime juice, zest and vanilla.
Add the dressing to the bowl with the fruit and toss to combine. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve immediately or store, covered securely with plastic. This fruit salad sauce is totally going to make things easier. You can cook Fruit salad dressing with Honey chilli sauce using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit salad dressing with Honey chilli sauce
- Prepare 1 of medium apple chopped.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of peeled and chopped papaya.
- You need 1/2 of peeled and chopped muskmelon.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of fresh Cheri.
- You need 1 of peeled and chopped kiwi.
- Prepare of For dressing :-.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 of zest of lemon.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need of Crushed black pepper to taste.
- It’s of For plating and garnishing :-.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 10 of roasted walnuts.
No back to the salad and this yummy healthy honey yogurt sauce. This honey dressing with poppy seeds is a sweet way to dress up a fruit salad or a simple green salad. Serve on lettuce leaf in fruit cups if desired with Honey-Sour Cream Dressing. Combine honey mustard dressing with orange juice, Wesson Oil and vinegar.
Fruit salad dressing with Honey chilli sauce step by step
- First wash the green chilli with water and remove it's seeds and finally chopped it.Now take a small bowl and put chopped green chilli in it,put two tbsp honey in it, add lemon,lemon zest lemon juice,and mix it well.After this add salt and black pepper in it and mix it well with spoon.our dressing is ready.put it in the side..
- Roast the walnuts on tawa without any oil..
- Now take a big bowl and put all the chopped fruits.you can add more fruits to it such as pineapple,pears etc. Put dressing in it and mix well with spoon..
- Now take a plate and place the lettuce on plate and put the fruit salad over it and after this put the roasted walnuts and pumpkin seeds over it. Our healthy fruit salad is ready. Enjoy it in evening as snacks..
Combine salad fixings torn into bite sized pieces. For the chilli-honey dressing, mix together the vinegar and honey in a shallow serving bowl until well combined. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper. For the salad, arrange the segmented fruit in a broad shallow bowl. Sprinkle over the onion and mint, then pour over the.