Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola.
You can have Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola
- Prepare 200 g of Maple syrup.
- It’s 100 g of Crunchy peanut butter.
- It’s 50 g of Unsalted butter.
- You need 300 g of Porridge Oats, Jumbo work best.
- It’s 100 g of Chopped Pecans.
- You need 80 g of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 200 g of Sultanas.
- You need 2 tsp of Mixed Spice.
Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola instructions
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/Gas 4. In a bowl combine the oats, pecans, seeds and spice..
- In a small pan, over a gentle heat melt the peanut butter, butter and maple syrup together stirring to break up any clumps of peanut butter..
- Drizzle the buttery liquid over the dry ingredients stirring well till everything is coated and starting to stick together..
- Tip onto a large baking tray and bake for 20 mins stirring well half way through. When done, stir in the sultanas while still hot and press the granola down with the back of a spoon to help it clump together as it cools..
- Once cool store in an airtight container for 3-4 weeks..