Low carb chicken curry. Coconut Curry Chicken: A Keto Low Carb Curry Recipe – This flavorful keto chicken curry recipe (a.k.a. coconut curry chicken) is EASY, with a secret trick! Low-carb curry chicken with cauliflower rice. If there's anything more mouthwatering than the combination of ginger, coconut and curry, we don't know what it is.
Low-Carb Chicken Coconut Curry – in the slow cooker. Low carb chicken coconut curry is vibrant, fresh and a healthy low carb family meal. It is extremely low in carbs, high in healthy fats, wheat-free, sugar-free, grain-free, paleo, primal, you name it, and it is absolutely packed with hidden vegetables. You can cook Low carb chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb chicken curry
- You need 1 of brown onion diced.
- It’s 6 of skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garam masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 4 of Cardoman pods.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of crushed garlic and ginger.
- You need 2 cups of cubed pumpkin and sweet potato.
- You need 1 cup of fresh peas.
- Prepare 1 punnet of portobellini mushrooms.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves.
Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. Probably one of the easiest Malaysian curries, Ayam Masak Lemak has been turned low-carb! It's missing a few high-carb ingredients from the original style, but this speaks for itself in terms of flavor. Indian keto chicken curry makes a great low-carb mid-week feast.
Low carb chicken curry instructions
- Fry whole spices in a dry pot, when fragrant add a tablespoon of olive oil. Add diced onion, garlic and ginger and dry ground spices – fry for 5 minutes. Add chicken thighs and mushrooms and brown in spice mixture for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and bring to a simmer with pot closed. After 40 minutes add cubes sweet potato and pumpkin.
- After another 20minutes add peas and cook until pumpkin and sweet potatoes are done. Season to taste.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and top with chopped fresh coriander leaves. Enjoy with your choice of cooling sambals..
If you like your curry hotter, you can always add more chili. We love Indian food and are always experimenting with making lots of low-carb curry recipes. Please LIKE this video to show your support and SUBSCRIBE for more videos like this. This Low Carb Chicken Curry is also lower in calories and total fat. This low carb version of Bangalore Chicken Curry is a super easy.