Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way. The banana is one of the most popular health foods on earth. Bananas are extremely healthy and delicious. They contain several essential nutrients and provide benefits for digestion, heart health and weight loss.
Plus, they're so easy to make (no mixer required). This time it was for banana muffins with dates and walnuts. It sounded hearty and "fall-ish" to me and I didn't waste any time getting to work. You can cook Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way
- It’s 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flax meal.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 6 tbsps of water warm.
- Prepare 20 of dates regular pitted.
- It’s 3 of bananas large.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans dried fruit chopped or any.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 8 oz of philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of brown sugar.
And on and on it went for several more batches. With the first few batches, I added the dates to the batter but, in the end, decided the muffins came out lighter and. Perfect with a cup of your favourite morning Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and gently mix with a wooden spoon until all ingredients are mixed through. Banana muffins are a staple in many houses—and they can be in yours too, even if your toddler is egg-free, gluten-free, and/or nut-free.
Banana and Dates Muffins the healthy way step by step
- Boil dates for 10 mins, remove from water..
- Mix flaxmeal and chia seeds with warm water to form a paste..
- Add chia and flax paste and dates into processor and grind into a paste. Set aside..
- Mix dry ingredients and pecans together in one bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients and mashed bananas together in another bowl..
- Gently fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well combined. Do not over work..
- Pour into muffin tins and bake for 1 hour, checking with a toothpick at the end to ensure it is cooked properly..
- Allow cream cheese to soften and add in all ingredients and mix well to combine..
The littles will even love helping to mash the bananas! These mini Vegan Banana Muffins use chia seeds in place of eggs, which add a moist texture as well as a dose. No refined sugar, naturally gluten free, and SO yummy! Healthy banana muffins that are fluffy & perfect for breakfast. Healthy banana muffins made with whole wheat flour, honey, and coconut oil.