Healthy Homemade Granola.
You can have Healthy Homemade Granola using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Homemade Granola
- You need 150 grams of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 50 grams of Shredded coconut.
- It’s 30 grams of Roasted almonds.
- Prepare 30 grams of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 30 grams of Olive oil.
- You need 45 grams of Honey.
- You need 40 grams of Dried cranberries.
Healthy Homemade Granola instructions
- Preheat oven to 160℃. Coarsely chop the almonds..
- Measure the oatmeal, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and coconuts and add to a bowl. Stir well to combine..
- Put the honey and olive oil in a cocotte or a heat-resistant container and microwave for 20-30 seconds to dissolve the honey in the olive oil..
- Pour the honey mixture into the bowl from Step 2 and mix well with a spatula..
- Once the mixture is evenly combined and moistened, spread the mixture on a baking sheet. Bake for about half an hour. Stir the mixture in the middle of baking to make sure it browns evenly..
- It's done when it's evenly browned. Mix the cranberries into the mixture and let cool..
- Once it's cooled, transfer to a jar..
- It's great in an acai bowl..