You can cook Healthy Pizzettes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Pizzettes
- Prepare 1 Cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Semolina.
- Prepare 2 1/4 Teaspoons of yeast Instant.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Olive OIL.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Water Warm.
- It’s 1 Cup of Pumpkin puree.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Tomato puree.
- You need of basil.
- It’s of garlic roasted.
Healthy Pizzettes step by step
- Combine all the ingredients and gently knead with fingertips until a slightly sticky dough forms. You don't have to work your arm by kneading too much. Just get the dough together..
- Place in an oiled bowl and turn the dough so the oil coats it. Cover with a damp kitchen towel and let it rise for about 20-25 mins or until doubled in volume..
- Punch down the dough and knead lightly until it forms a ball. Transfer to a floured surface..
- Roll the dough into tiny balls. Flatten each onto the muffin tray..
- The sauce is easy, just mix them all together in a bowl..
- For toppings, I used roasted aubergines, roasted tomatoes, olives, cheese, sausages, peas, cabbage..
- And in some I cracked one quail egg each..
- Bake for about 12 mins in a pre-heated oven at 190C. The base will turn a lovely golden brown..