Yam and pumpkin creamy soup (vegan). Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video! This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor. 환절기에 따끈하게 건강을 지켜줄 정말 간단한 비건 호박스프 레시피를 소개합니다. 가을이면 어디서나 쉽게 구할 수 있는 제철 재료인 호박에 우유 대신 코코넛 밀크를 넣어 크리미하면서도 고소한 호박스프를 만들어 보았습니다. This flavorful Vegan Pumpkin Soup is an amazing Jamaican-style version, it has pumpkin, carrots, yellow yam, potato, Chocho (chayote), dumplings cooked it a creamy, velvety and spicy coconut broth is perfect for Fall.
When you're making a vegan creamy soup, the real trick is your blender. In order to get that velvety smooth texture, you really need one that has the. Vegan pumpkin soup makes for the best creamy, velvety and rich fall meal. You can cook Yam and pumpkin creamy soup (vegan) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yam and pumpkin creamy soup (vegan)
- It’s 2 of yam.
- Prepare 1 piece of pumpkin.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of drizzle of olive oil.
- Prepare of Sweet potato and celery are 2 ingredients that go very well in this creamy soup. Please try it with them!.
Served sprinkled with toasted almonds and fresh rosemary. This savory soup was inspired by my Vegan Tuscan Pumpkin Pasta Sauce. That sauce is so delicious, I want to eat it with a spoon. If you've ever tried Nordstrom's famous tomato soup, the flavor of this soup is reminiscent of that, while being entirely dairy-free.
Yam and pumpkin creamy soup (vegan) instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients together..
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and add the onion and garlic. Fry until it browns..
- Add chunks of yam and pumpkin, mix together..
- Add water until it covers everything, salt and pepper. Cover and let it cook for 20 minutes in medium heat..
- Once it’s cooked, strain and blend all the ingredients. Add a bit of water to make the mix less thicker..
Of course if you enjoy dairy. To Make the Soup: In a medium sized sauce pan combine the pumpkin, and coconut milk over medium heat. In a food prcessor, process soup until its very smooth and return to pot. Pour into a tureen and garnish with pimento. Delicious fruits and vegetables such as pumpkins, squash, apples, pears, plums, corn and sweet potatoes are coming into season.