Healthy Energy Bars.
You can have Healthy Energy Bars using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Energy Bars
- You need 1 cup of Dates, blanched and pureed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chopped Almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Cashews.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1 Cup of Roasted Muesli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Roasted Oats.
- You need 150 gms of Dark chocolate.
Healthy Energy Bars step by step
- Mix all ingredients..
- Add 100 gms melted chocolate..
- Spread the mixture on a parchment paper in a baking tray..
- Coat with a thin layer of melted chocolate and cut into squares..
- Cut into squares and keep in the fridge for 30 mins..