South Indian Healthy Breakfast Wraps with a quick salad.
You can have South Indian Healthy Breakfast Wraps with a quick salad using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of South Indian Healthy Breakfast Wraps with a quick salad
- It’s 1 cup of red lentils (masoor daal).
- You need 1 cup of diced red pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced ivy gourd (tendli).
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 9-10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of urad daal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin-coriander seeds powder.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of dry grated coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of chickpea flour.
- You need 1 cup of chopped coriander.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour and water thick paste.
- You need 1 cup of wheat puffs.
- You need 1 tbsp of homemade raw mango jam.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
South Indian Healthy Breakfast Wraps with a quick salad step by step
- Heat 2 tbsp coconut oil in a wok. Add 1 tsp mustard seeds & let them crackle. Then add 9-10 curry leaves, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and saute..
- Add 1 tbsp urad daal & give it a quick stir. Add 1 cup red lentils and two cups of water. Cover it with a lid and let the red lentils cook..
- Add 1 cup diced red pumpkin and 1 cup diced ivy gourd. Add 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp cumin-coriander seeds powder and 1 cup water. Stir, cover & let the veggies cook partly..
- Then add 1 tbsp tamarind pulp, 1 tbsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp asafoetida, 1 tsp sugar, salt as per taste. Cover & let it cook..
- Once cooked add 1 cup dry grated coconut, 1 cup chopped coriander. Then put off the gas, let the mixture become dry & let it cool down. The filling is ready. Keep aside..
- Mix 1 cup rice flour, 1/2 cup wheat flour, 1/2 cup chickpea flour, 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 2 tbsp coconut oil, salt as per taste and make a thick dough using water..
- Divide in equals 2 balls. Flatten the balls and roll it into wraps using wheat flour..
- Place the wraps in a pan and roast them from both the sides. Remove and keep aside..
- Place the wrap on a flat surface. Place the filling in the center. Apply wheat flour and water mixture on one side. Roll the wrap..
- Apply wheat flour and water mixture outside the wrap as well. Melt butter in a pan. Roast the wrap from all sides..
- Cut the wraps in the center..
- Mix 1 cup of wheat puffs and 1 tbsp homemade raw mango jam to make a quick salad..
- Serve the wraps with salad..