Healthy gulgula. Non fried Gulgula – ingredients to make Gulgula (Banana Fritters )are very healthy. it is made up of whole wheat flour which contains good carbs and high fiber ,at the same time we are adding Banana. Gulgule (singular gulgula) is a deep-fried sweet made from whole wheat flour, sugar or jaggery and fennel seeds from the North Indian cuisine. These crispy soft and fluffy balls are pretty easy to make.
Some of my Favorite Healthy Snacks. Vegetable Biryani (Instant Pot). also tastes great when served with a choice of spicy chutney. gulgula recipe goolgoola recipe furthermore, some more important tips, suggestions and variations for a perfect crispy gulgula recipe. You can have Healthy gulgula using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy gulgula
- It’s 1 katori of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 Katori of jaggery.
- It’s 150 gm of pumpkin.
- You need 1 tea spoon of suji.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of saunf.
- You need 1 tea spoon of black peper.
- It’s as needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare as needed of Pista for decoration.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of eno.
Gulgule or Gulgula( Sweet Indian doughnuts).a traditional, very tasty and simple dessert.try to make this little healthy by using jaggery instead of sugar. You can call it sweet pakora. Gulgula is made by wheat flour. It is tasty as well as healthy.
Healthy gulgula step by step
- First wheat flour, grated jaggery, Sauji soak in water for half an hour.
- Then pumpkin cut in small pieces and steam for ten minute.then pulp it..
- This pulp add in flour.then sauf and black pepper add it.
- Then add ino and mix well.
- Then oil in fry pan and spoon se mixture leike pakode jaisa fry Karo..
- Then decorate with pista.
In wheat flour,add some suger according to your taste,some fennel seed and make a. Gulgula is traditional sweet made in different regions of India. It is one of the most popular sweets in the market places, it is traditionally made on specific festive occasions in rural areas. They are common in Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab, Odisha. Try This Rajasthani Traditional Gulgula At Home (Recipe Video Inside).