Chicken alfredo bread boat. This Chicken Alfredo Bread Boat from Delish.com is the perfect appetizer to impress all of your friends with. Hollow out the inside of the bread with a serrated knife, emptying out excess bread with your hands if needed. Scoop alfredo into loaf, wrap in aluminum foil and bake until alfredo is warmed.
It's creamy, buttery, and cheesy, and with the Usually chicken alfredo is more of a dinner party affair, but this chicken alfredo bread boat is the perfect appetizer for passing at a cocktail party. PagesOtherJust for funMy Recipe PandaVideosChicken Bacon Alfredo Bread Boat. Find this Pin and more on What's for dinner? by Brooke Fox. You can cook Chicken alfredo bread boat using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken alfredo bread boat
- Prepare of For dough.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 c of whole milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 c of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Chicken alfredo.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of shredded chicken.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 c of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of parsley.
Spaghetti Squash Boats Recipe with chicken and creamy Greek yogurt Alfredo sauce. To make chicken and spaghetti squash boats I used one medium spaghetti squash because I couldn't find small ones at nearby grocery stores that day. Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on restaurant menus all over the United States. Although the two terms are often used interchangeably, fettuccine is actually the name of the pasta that is used in the dish and Alfredo is the name of the sauce.
Chicken alfredo bread boat step by step
- In a microwave-proof liquid measuring cup, combine the water and the milk. Microwave on high for 45 seconds..
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, garlic powder, Parmesan, and yeast. Mix thoroughly. Pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients. Stir to combine. Knead the dough on a clean surface for 5 minutes until smooth, if the dough is sticking to the surface add olive oil 1 teaspoon at a time, then form into a tight ball..
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large bowl. Place the dough in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for 1 hour..
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C)..
- In a separate large bowl, combine the chicken, 2 cups (200 g) mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic powder, pepper, and alfredo sauce. Mix thoroughly..
- Place the risen dough onto a floured surface. Roll out the dough so it is twice as long as it is wide and about ¼ inch (½ cm) thick..
- Transfer the dough to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roll up all of the sides of the dough to create an oval shape. Pinch the dough and pull it while twisting, wrapping the dough into little spirals and placing it onto the rolled edge of the dough. Continue all the way around until you have several little spirals of dough..
- Pour the chicken alfredo mixture over the dough and spread it until it reaches the edges of the dough. Brush the sides of the dough with egg wash. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella on top of the chicken alfredo mixture..
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the crust is golden brown..
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately..
If Olive Garden's™ chicken alfredo is the kind of dish you crave on days when you don't want to leave your house, then this copycat recipe is the solution to your dinner daydreams. Create a complete Olive Garden™ experience in your home by pairing this easy pasta dinner with copycat breadsticks. Southwestern Chicken Bread Boats – Stuffed french bread with a hearty, warm and delicious chicken-mixture with tomatoes, black beans, and corn. Southwestern Chicken never looked SO GOOD! Friends, meet my Homegating Homie: stuffed bread.