Breakfast Bread Boat.. Fill each bread 'boat' with ham and Swiss cheese. Slowly pour egg mixture into each cavity being sure not to let them overflow. This bread is stuffed with a full breakfast and it's absolutely everything you want.
Fill each bread 'boat' with ham and Swiss cheese. Home >> Nigerian Breakfast Recipes >> Bread Boat (Baguette Boat). Bread Boat (Baguette Boat) is a a whole new way to eanjoy scrambled eggs and bread. You can cook Breakfast Bread Boat. using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bread Boat.
- You need 1 of french loaf.
- It’s 5 large of eggs.
- You need 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare 200 grams of bacon, fried and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
This breakfast bread boat is filled with sweet peppers, cheddar, and crispy prosciutto. Any cheese or veggies in your fridge would work. Sausage, ham, bacon, and prosciutto are all great additions too. • Recipe Name: Breakfast Bread Boat Recipe • Chef Name: Chef Shireen Anwar • Show Name Enjoy the true essence and taste of "Breakfast Bread Boat " while cooking in your kitchen with such. Breakfast Time, Best Breakfast, Tasty Video, Brunch Recipes, Breakfast Recipes, Breakfast Boat Recipe, Egg Boats, Bacon Egg And Cheese, Cheese Bread.
Breakfast Bread Boat. instructions
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Cut the french loaf in half. Make 2 cuts in the french loaf about 2 centimetres apart. Then remove the centre part.
- Mix together all the ingredients..
- Spoon the mixture into the french loaf..
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes..
This crowd-pleasing breakfast boat — loaded with bacon, eggs and cheese — won't take you long to whip up but will keep you Breakfast bread boat and French toast sticks: Al Roker shows how. Enter the breakfast bread boat: an entire breakfast feast stuffed into one roll of French bread. Forget 'em, and eat your way to cheesy, melty, breakfast-y bliss. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bread Boat. I would have never thought of this on my own LOL Looks delish!