Boat shape curd veggies sandwich. Loads of veggies give veg curd sandwich a fabulous texture, which is crunchy and juicy, while mayonnaise and curds give it an awesome creaminess. An array of sauces elevate the flavour from superb to fabulous, making this veg curd sandwich a real must-try option. Quick Sandwich with Curd & Veg Filling, Kids tiffin Sandwich, yogurt sandwich, Veg curd sandwich, Sandwich prepared with stuffing of hung curd, veggies and.
Curd sandwich is an easy breakfast or snack recipe and a great tiffin box recipe for both kids and adults. Eat them toasted or as it is, either way. Try this simple and tasty Hung Curd Veggie sandwich. You can cook Boat shape curd veggies sandwich using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boat shape curd veggies sandwich
- Prepare 4 of bread slices.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of hung curd.
- You need 1 of small size onion.
- You need 1 of small size capcicum.
- It’s 1 of small size tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
A very simple and easy to make breakfast. Even for after-school snack or for kids lunch box The spread we make for this sandwich is healthy as it contains a mix of dairy and veggies. Try this easy Hung Curd Veg Sandwich and I'm sure you will. Curd sandwich or yogurt sandwich is healthy Indian sandwich recipe.
Boat shape curd veggies sandwich instructions
- Cut bread slices into round shape..
- Add hung curd,chopped onion,tomato,capcicum,salt and black pepper in a mixing bowl..
- Now add salt and black pepper and mix well..
- Apply curd veggies paste on bread slice cover with another bread slice..
- Apply tomato sauce on 2bread slice..
- Put the curd sandwich between the 2bread slices which is spread by tomato sauce..
- Cut sandwich into two equal parts..
Hung curd, mixed with colorful vegetables seasonings and cheese makes an interesting. For making this hung curd sandwich, I throw in finely chopped veggies in the hung curd. You can make curd and cabbage sandwich, you. Paneer Sandwich Recipe with step by step photos – Simple, easy and tasty breakfast or snack idea You can be creative by adding vegan or vegetarian mayonnaise or hung curd or cream cheese as a spread. If you don't have the veggies, then you can still make the sandwich with the paneer stuffing.