Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread. I like my banana bread moist and dense. Loaded with toasted black walnuts and taste even better the next day. It is hard smelling this cook and having to Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep moist.
Learn how to make the best banana bread ever. Easy and moist banana bread recipe that's golden on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside. It has a crowd-pleaser written all over it and tastes even better the next day and is much sweeter the next day as well! You can have Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread
- It’s of note:.
- You need of All ingredients need to be room temperature.
- You need of Ripe bananas are sweet, so you can use 1/4 cup of sugars.
- You need of If you prefer. Mash bananas as smooth or chunky as you like.
- It’s of wet ingredients:.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 cups of super ripe bananas. Darker the better.
- You need 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 stick of real butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of dry ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecan. Optional.
- It’s of Directions:.
Here is an easy banana bread recipe that is moist. It tastes even better the next day! (Nuts are optional.) Here is a link to another banana bread recipe. This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor.
Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour your loaf pan and set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl..
- Add eggs, lemon juice, mashed bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix to combine well..
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix to combine well..
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.. Fold lightly until flour is incorporated..
- Fold in nuts if using..
- Be gentle and do not over mix or bread will get dry from over working it..
- Pour into prepared loaf pan..
- Bake loaf for 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes, depending on oven..
- Test center with skewer or chopstick to see if it comes out clean after an hour..
- If it is getting too brown before center is done, lay a sheet of aluminum foil over top..
- Bake until golden brown and center is cooked..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes, then turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling..
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep moist. The banana flavor intensifies the next day. Just keeps getting better..
- I love mine warm with butter but great room temp and by itself also with tea or coffee 💗.
I made a batch shared a few slices with my friends and they could not believe it was This no-fail recipe makes the best moist and tastiest banana bread you will find! It contains no sugar or butter! Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, simply perfection! Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Next, mix in the mashed bananas and milk.