Veg appapam. Great recipe for Veg appapam. #Fatehabad event. Easy to make and presentable to serve and also maintains your calorie count. Appam Recipe with step by step photos.
It is very easy to make. It can be used to serve at breakfast or as an evening snack. Appam (Tamil: ஆப்பம், Malayalam: അപ്പം) is a type of pancake, originating from South India, made with fermented rice batter and coconut milk, common in Tamil Nadu. You can have Veg appapam using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg appapam
- You need 250 gm of suji.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato chopped.
- It’s As needed of buttermilk to made thick better.
- You need of As per taste salt.
- It’s 1/2 of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 packet of eno.
- You need As needed of rai.
- You need As needed of oil.
Tamilnadu style easy Appam Recipe Without Yeast using rice and coconut. Appam is my sons all time favorite dish. Appam with sweet coconut milk is something he can have. For the last two days under 'Instant dishes', I had posted Tamatar Pyaz Ki Sabzi and Instant Rava Uttapam and today's Mixed Veg Besan Sooji Appam go for the third day.
Veg appapam instructions
- First of all take a bowl add suji,onion,tomato..
- Mix it now add all spices.And mix well.
- Now add buttermilk to make a thick better..
- Take a appapm pan add 1 drop oil,and rai..
- After this add better and cover it for 2-3 minutes..
- Then change the side and again cover it and wait for 2-3 minutes again..
- Then take a try and place it and garnish with the help of sauce..
A shallow fried bite sized snack recipe for kids lunch box. What happens when you have a South Indian neighbor. You get to eat lots of South Indian dishes like curd rice, idli, dosa. Garnish paneer lababdar with chopped coriander leaves and ginger julienne. Serve paneer lababdar with chapatis, tandoori rotis or naan or paratha.