Easy Stove Top Not Baked BBQ Beans. When it comes to summer BBQs I am all about the side dishes. Sometimes it's much easier to open up a can than to make sometime from scratch, but these Stove-Top BBQ Baked Beans are definitely worth it! All photos and content are copyright protected.
Bring to a simmer, and keep it at a simmer for half on hour, or until it is thickened to your liking. Stir occasionally to keep the beans from burning. These baked beans are semi-homemade and the perfect blend of sweet, savory and smoky! You can cook Easy Stove Top Not Baked BBQ Beans using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Stove Top Not Baked BBQ Beans
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Bacon Grease.
- You need 1 of Small Onion Diced.
- Prepare 1 of Small Bell Pepper Diced.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Bottled Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Large Can Of Your Favorite Canned Baked Beans (28 Oz's).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Favorite BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Prepared Yellow Mustard.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Worcester Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Liquid Smoke (optional).
Topped with delicious bacon, they're sure to be a hit! This southern-style Easy Baked Beans recipe includes instructions for using canned or dried beans, plus directions for the oven, stove top and slow cooker (crockpot)! These beans are the perfect mix of savory, sweet and smoky! Packed with brown sugar, bacon and bold BBQ flavor, they taste a billion.
Easy Stove Top Not Baked BBQ Beans instructions
- Melt Bacon grease In a 3qt sauce pot. Saute onion and bell pepper until starting to get tender. Add garlic and red pepper flakes towards the end..
- Add all of the next 6 ingredients. Cover and simmer on low temperature for around an hour or so, stirring about every 15 minutes. Enjoy.
I've loved BBQ baked beans for as long as I can remember. This last time I cooked them in a pan on the stove top. Let them low simmer until the liquid thickened. Stove-Top BBQ Baked Beans VegetarianShe Likes Food. This bbq chicken recipe is pretty easy.