Clouds (meringue cookies). These cookies are a must for Santa, we've been making them for years and everyone loves them. In our family, we call them Nothin' Cookies because they are so light and fluffy. Drop by teaspoonful on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
U, New Super Luigi U, and New Super Mario Bros. It is east of Acorn Plains, Layer-Cake Desert, Sparkling Waters, and Frosted Glacier, northeast of Soda Jungle, northwest of Rock-Candy Mines. This meringue makes lovely little cookies in a variety of sizes and shapes. You can have Clouds (meringue cookies) using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Clouds (meringue cookies)
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
Don't worry if the shapes aren't perfect — bake them all anyway; they'll be delicious. These baked meringue cookies are crisp, sweet, & light as a cloud! Plus, lots of tips on how to make meringue that's stiff and fluffy as can be. I love to bake so my kitchen gets a real workout every Christmas.
Clouds (meringue cookies) instructions
- Beat egg whites until foamy.
- Add salt, cream of tartar, & vanilla.
- Continue beating until soft peak stage.
- Add sugar gradually & beat until egg whites form peaks & stand up.
- Fold chocolate chips (optional).
- Cover cookie sheet with oiled wax paper & drop by teaspoon on pan.
- Bake at 300 for 20 minutes.
This unique recipe combines both sugar and meringue cookies. See more ideas about Meringue cookies, Meringue, Desserts. As a spooky Halloween treat last year, I made meringue cloud ghosts and brought some upstairs to my landlords. Or divide the meringue up and make multiple flavors! Browse Allrecipes.com's user-rated and reviewed list of Meringue Cookie recipes.