Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud]. Cloud eggs are delicate and delicious, too. The method is also quite versatile, perfect for playing around with different Separate the eggs, putting the yolks in a small bowl and the whites in a big bowl. Consuming raw and lightly-cooked eggs poses a risk of food-borne illness.
Cover with a lid and cook until eggs are at your desired doneness. This recipe for cloud eggs, centuries old, was developed in France, called Eggs in Snow, or Oeufs a la Neige. It's a show-stopping brunch dish that is actually ridiculously easy to make. You can have Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud] using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud]
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion Prata (from supermarket).
- You need 1 pack of chicken fillets (diced).
- Prepare 1 pack of fried chicken powder.
- It’s of Pooh Bear creation.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Apple.
- Prepare of Seaweed.
Beat egg whites, salt, and pepper in a bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Cloud Eggs or Egg Nests are egg whites whipped to stiff peaks, grated cheese folded in, formed into nests, baked with yolk in center. We love a good egg recipe, but clouds eggs were the internet trend that changed our breakfast routine forever. Separate egg whites and yolks, placing egg whites in a large bowl and.
Cloud Egg and Fried Chicken Recipe [Pooh bear floats in a cloud] step by step
- Heat up a pan with some oil, add in the frozen spring onion Prata from supermarket, cook till is crispy..
- Prepare the fried chicken cube by adding the fried chicken powder to the chicken fillet. Below is the recommended from DonDonDonki. You may use any brand from your supermarket. It is recommended to leave the mixture for 15mins before deep frying..
- Prepare the cloud egg – separate the egg white and egg yolk. Add a little salt to the egg white and whisk till is soft peak. Put on a baking paper in a cloud shape and add the egg yolk. Bake in a preheat oven of 180c and bake for 10-15mins..
- Deep fried the chicken fillets and cook till is crispy..
- Assemble the food with the Prata first, followed by the cloud egg. Create the ear, hands and legs of pooh with cheese and the body of pooh with apple. Cut out additional cheese using bear cutter and add to the dish. Add the fried chicken..
- #mycookbook (Week 2).
Now separate the eggs, putting all the whites into a mixing bowl together, and each yolk into a separate little cup. Make a simple egg a heavenly creature with this easy and dramatic recipe for eggs in clouds! Slide a spatula under each one and pop them on. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. The recipe title Egg-in-a-Cloud rings true—the texture of the baked egg whites mixed with Parmesan cheese creates a wonderfully airy, cloudlike texture.