You can have Cloud Eggs using 3 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cloud Eggs
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped chives or spring onions.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Cloud Eggs instructions
- Preheat the oven to 230 C degree. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Crack the eggs and Separate egg whites from egg yolks. keep each egg yolk in a separate bowl. Using an electric mixer..
- Beat eggs until stiff peaks. Then add salt and pepper. Now, beat the egg whites with a spoon..
- Place whipped egg whites in a cloud shape on the baking sheet. Gently make a well in the centre of each cloud, where the egg yolks will go later..
- Place the baking sheet into the oven, allow to cook for 5 minutes..After 5 minutes, pull out the baking sheet and add egg yolk to the centre of each cloud. Return to the oven and allow to cook for a further 3 minutes..
- Serve it immediately on a toast bread..