Egg Clouds. Cloud Eggs or Egg Nests are egg whites whipped to stiff peaks, grated cheese folded in, formed into nests, baked with yolk in center. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Move over poached and so long over-easy — there's an even happier way to eat eggs.
Separate the yolk from egg whites. In a chilled metal bowl, whisk the whites until stiff peaks form. These fun & trendy eggs are the new craze on Instagram. You can have Egg Clouds using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Clouds
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2-3 of spring onions.
- You need as needed of Black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Sal.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
Try them for your next brunch & you'll wow your guests. Even in those days this method of making eggs was purely for show — something cooks. Now separate the eggs, putting all the whites into a mixing bowl together If you whipped four egg whites, you should make four clouds. Make a little dent in the center and pop.
Egg Clouds instructions
- In a bowl break all the eggs separating egg white and yolks in other bowl..
- Beat the egg white till you get stiff peaks..
- Pre-heat oven for 10 mins, place few scoops of egg white on a greased baking tray (giving a shape of clouds) make a hole in between of the cloud & bake for 1 min only @ 180^C..
- After exact 1min take the baking tray out of oven and pour your egg yolks where you have made a hole in the cloud. And bake again for another 1 min..
- Take your clouds out on a serving dish, & adjust some black pepper and salt to it..
- Serve hot immediately with some chopped spring onions and lemon juice sprinkled on it..
Eggs in clouds make a great, low calorie breakfast with fluffy egg whites baked with crumbled bacon, chives and Parmesan cheese and a nestled egg yolk. Cloud eggs are delicate and delicious, too. The method is also quite versatile, perfect for playing around with different flavors by changing the type of cheese used, adding minced herbs, even stirring. Eggs on a cloud are the latest food trend in town! Make a lasting impression on all your guests at your next brunch or party with our simple and easy.