You can cook Seekh Kebabs using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seekh Kebabs
- Prepare of Spice Paste:.
- It’s 1 of green chilli, seeded and very finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 oz of fresh ginger root, peeled, or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger.
- It’s 4-5 of garlic cloves, peeled.
- It’s 1-2 sprigs of cilantro leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s 10 of peppercorns.
- It’s 6 of cloves.
- Prepare 6 of small cardamons.
- It’s of Kebabs:.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean minced beef or lamb.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, peeled and very finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 1 of lemon, sliced.
Seekh Kebabs step by step
- Grind the first 8 ingredients to a paste, adding a little water if necessary (I use either a mortar and pestle to grind ingredients to a paste or my Magic Bullet machine)..
- Mix the meat and onion together and stir in the spice paste, chilli powder and salt. Add enough beaten egg to make a firm consistency and mix thoroughly. Set the mixture aside for 3 minutes to allow the egg to bind it together..
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions. Using your hands, form each portion into a sausage shape to a length of about 4 inches. Arrange the kebabs on a grill pan or wire stand in a baking tray and cook them in a preheated 375° oven for 15-20 minutes, turning the kebabs to cook them evenly..
- Serve with lemon slices. Enjoy!.